ALL Visitors! Please complete the school access form before arriving to campus. See our Visitors page for more information.
Dear Pedro Menendez High School families,
The ACT exam is an important upcoming assessment for high school students on Tuesday, March 28th. As a reminder, the ACT is for ALL 11th grade students in English 3 or equivalent.
To ensure an optimal testing environment, we will allow flexibility to grade 9, 10 and 12 students on this day. High school students who are not participating in the ACT may complete assigned work from home or at school on this day. Assigned work will be due on March 29th, 2023, the day after the exam.
PMHS Office Hours
Pedro Menendez Office Hours for the 2021-2022 School Year
Monday – Friday, 8:30 am to 4:45 PM.
PMHS Main Phone Number: (904) 547-8660
- Report Cards Issued on March 28, 2023
- Holiday – Student / Teacher Holiday on April 7, 2023
- Holiday – Student / Teacher Holiday on April 10, 2023
- Interims Issued on April 25, 2023
- Last Day for Students / Fourth Quarter Ends on May 25, 2023
- All Schools will be dismissed 1 hour early on May 25, 2023
- Report Cards Issued – Elementary Only on May 25, 2023
- Last Day for Teachers – Teacher Planning Day on May 26, 2023
- Memorial Day on May 29, 2023
- Optional Teacher Planning Day on August 2, 2023
Late applications will be available February 1, 2023 through February 6, 2023.
- Late applications will be available for anyone who did not make the deadline to apply for the lottery.
- Late applications will not be included in the lottery process but those students will be placed at the end of the lottery waitlists for the desired program in the order received (they are automatically time stamped when submitted). In instances where there is no waitlist for the desired program, the CTE Department will go ahead and place the student.
- Late applications are only available for students registered with the St. Johns County School District.
- To access the late application, a parent/guardian will use the link or QR code and sign in with the STUDENT’S [email protected] and password.
- The late application link will close on February 6, 2023, at 5:00pm. No more late applications will be accepted after that deadline.
- Late applications will be cross-referenced with on-time applications and will be discarded if there is an indication that the application is being used to extend the number of options allowed per applicant.
Please see the attached documents regarding college savings and credits earned through industry certifications.
St. Johns County School District and Pedro Menendez High School offers the following career and technical programs, including career academies wherein students may earn industry certification: Flagler Health Plus Academy of Future Medical Professionals, Academy of Architectural and Building Sciences, VyStar Academy of Business.
The district prohibits discrimination in the terms and conditions of employment, and in access to educational programs and activities, and prohibits harassment of any individual or group on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or genetic information (and other protected classes included in the district’s nondiscrimination policies).
Lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to admission and participation. The district may assess each student’s ability to benefit from specific programs through placement tests and counseling, and, if necessary, will provide services or referrals to better prepare students for successful participation.
2022 - 2023 school information
Cap & Gown Pictures, Monday, Jan. 30 / PAC Lobby
Students can bring their payment or pay online prior to coming to the photos in the PAC Lobby, Monday, Jan 30, 9am – 12 noon.
The online link for payment is:
Order a Yearbook or Create a Senior Ad please go to:
School Code is: 15723
Schoology Information and Office 365 information
2022- 2023 Registration Information
- 23-24 Elective Course Selection is Open for Current Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors.”
- PMHS REGISTRATION FLYER
- Parent Information for CourseRegistration
Connect With Us
Investing in Kids (INK)
Investing in Kids (INK) is a public, non-profit 501 (c)(3) corporation recognized as the direct support organization for the St. Johns County School District. INK’s mission is to lead the efforts of the entire community in raising and distributing funds to support all of our public schools. Programs that are supported by INK are Teachers of the Year Celebration, Horizon Mini-Grants, Art Attack!, Take Stock in Children, Supplemental Educational Services Tutoring Program, and Tools for Schools. 100% of donations are spent on St. Johns County students, teachers, and programs. Please visit ink-stjohns.org to make a donation or learn more about INK.
Search the Web
GoodSearch.com for the St. Johns County Education Foundation, and you can, too! It doesn’t cost you a penny but every time you use it, the Foundation gets one! Please go to GoodSearch.com and start helping today.
Updating Your Residency
If you have been locked out of your HAC account, please be sure to update your residency information with Ms. Kelley.
For more information on updating your residency, read the District’s Residency & Guardianship Policy.
Use of Service Animals
The St. Johns County School District permits the use of a service animal by an individual with a disability and will not engage in any act or practice that has the purpose or effect of discriminating against an individual with a disability in the use of a service animal in accordance with Title II (28 C.F.R. §§ 35.104, 35.136). To learn more, please read the District’s Use of Service Animals by Individuals with Disabilities document.
School District News
"Improving Mental Wellness in Children and Families" Online Discussion on April 4
Please join the St. Johns County School District's Exceptional Student Education (ESE) Parent Advisory Committee for a virtual discussion on "Improving Mental Wellness in Children and Families." The discussion will be held virtually in Microsoft Teams and will be presented by Dr. Francesca M. Varallo Sims and Jarvis Paul Ramil from Baptist Health And Wolfson Children's Hospital.
FortifyFL is a website and app developed at the direction of the Florida Legislature. Any student, educator, parent or member of the public can report school safety concerns directly to law enforcement and school administrators anonymously and easily through the FortifyFL app or getfortifyfl.com.
This is just a reminder that anyone (parent, guardian, friend, neighbor, aunt, uncle) must have school access to attend an event at Pedro Menendez High School, have lunch with a student and/or attend an awards assembly. If you have not already done so, please complete the School Access Form. The process for approval may take up to 4 weeks, so please fill out the application sooner than later for any guests that would like to have school access. Once the application is approved, school access will be valid for three years.
ABOUT US! Pedro Menendez High School is located south of historic St. Augustine, Florida. Our doors opened in the year 2000 with state-of-the-art facilities serving the needs of 1500 students in St. Johns County. Our curriculum offers Academy Programs in the areas of Business, Digital Design, Health Science and Architectural and Building Sciences. Menendez also gives students the option to participate in a rigorous program of International Baccalaureate, Advanced Placement, Dual Enrollment, and Honors Courses.