Registration Information for 2018-2019
We cannot begin the registration process until verification of residency is established.
Please read the “Proof of Residency” requirements that best describes your living situation at the time of registration.
*STUDENT DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION:
- Birth Certificate or passport
- Immunization records on FL 680 FORM (Any student who is new to the Florida school system must have up to date immunizations recorded on this form. The form may be obtained from St. Johns County Health Dept. 825-5055 or from a private physician
- Physical for any student who is NEW to the Florida school system
- Social Security Card (Providing your child’s Social Security Card is recommended by colleges and required to transmit Florida Bright Futures transcripts.)
- Proof of custody/legal guardianship (if applicable)
- Copy of IEP or 504 (if applicable)
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY
*Any missing documentation will necessitate the rescheduling of the appointment until such time as you are able to provide the item(s) in question.
We ask that you please contact the guidance office to set up an appointment to enroll your student(s). We want to make sure that a Guidance Counselor is available to meet with you and your student in order to set up their schedule and answer any other questions that you may have.
Pat Giuliani, Guidance Secretary
Phone: 904-547-8667 Fax: 904-547-8675