New Student Registration for the 2020-2021 School Year
District-wide registration for the 2020-2021 school year will begin on March 2, 2020. Starting on that date, you will be able to click the “Register My Child For School” button on the District website or one of our school websites to complete an online registration form for your child.
Beginning the week of March 23, parents/guardians of all current students will receive an email from PowerSchool to complete the annual Returning Student Verification Form for the upcoming school year. The email will be sent to the parent/guardian listed as the first contact and will contain the link and instructions needed to complete the verification. Please complete the verification form even if your child will not be returning to SJCSD. If you have children in multiple schools, you will receive a snapcode (a link) for each child. Snapcodes may be sent on different days depending on the school each child attends.
Registrations are now submitted online ONLY. To enroll a new student for 2019-2020, click on this link: http://www.stjohns.k12.fl.us/student/enrollment/.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION and BEFORE the student can start:
- Birth certificate or passport
- Immunization records – FL 680 FORM Any student who is new to the Florida school system must have up-to-date immunizations recorded on this form. The form may be obtained from the St. Johns County Health Department at 904-825-5055 or from a private physician.
- Current physical For any student who is NEW to the Florida school system.
- Social Security Card Providing your child’s Social Security Card is recommended by colleges and required to transmit Florida Bright Futures transcripts.
- Proof of custody/legal guardianship (if applicable)
- Copy of IEP or 504 (if applicable)
- Proof of Residency Click here to view required documents: Proof of Residency.
After completing the online registration, please contact the guidance office to set up an appointment with a counselor to discuss schedule options and to answer any questions you may have.
Angie Lord, Guidance Secretary