ALL ATHLETES MUST HAVE A CURRENT PHYSICAL Form ( EL2 form revised 4/23 ) and a CONSENT AND RELEASE form ( EL3 ) IN ORDER TO PRACTICE in sports. Students Transferring from another school must also have the ( Ga4 ) and ( el6 ) forms. Home School Student will need the ( EL7 ) form.
Mandatory Videos for Student Athletes
We were recently informed of a change in FHSAA policy that now requires all student athletes to view the NFHSLearn video and complete the online free concussion course Sudden Cardiac and Heat related illness prior to participation. This is in addition to the FHSAA required paperwork that players must submit. Players need to follow the steps listed by FHSAA and MUST submit a copy of the PDF certificate showing completion to the Athletic Director prior to participation. View the Concussion Course on NFHSLearn.com now. Only the concussion course is required by student athletes. This course is mandatory for participation.
For more information, email Coach McCool or call 904 547-8662.
- Athlete Registration
- Coaches Certification Program
- Falcon Boosters
- Map to the School
- Victory with Honor
Pedro Menendez Uses HomeTown Ticketing for our sporting events. Use your phone camera on the QR Code to be directed to the page.
In order for a student athlete to be eligible to try-out for a sport at PMHS he/she must have the following:
- Current Complete Physical (Good for one Calendar year)
- Signed parent permission form. (Must be renewed every year after July 1)
- Signed parent concussion/heat form (Front and Back) (Must be renewed every year after July 1)
- Completed GA7 Form (Must be renewed every year after July 1)
- Minimum of a cumulative 2.0 GPA.
- Must be less than 19 years 9 months old.
- Must have completed the 8th grade for the first time less than 4 years ago.
- Pets: Pets are not permitted at Menendez athletic fields or facilities. Only service pets, such as seeing eye dogs for example, are permitted with credentials.
- Noisemakers: FHSAA policy 3.1.4 Noisemakers, Whistles, or artificial noise-making devises that mimic or simulate a game whistle, air horns, and ALL other artificial or mechanical noise-making devises, are prohibited in all Florida High School Athletic Events.
- Bags: No Large Bags are allows into sporting events. (Discretion of PMHS Staff), No Backpacks allowed. If students have them, they must be left at the ticket booth.