Menendez Swim Team
Welcome to the Menendez Swim Season!!!
The First Practice of 2019-20 will be held Tue, July 30 & Thurs, August 1 There will be no Mon, Wed, Fri practice the week of July 29 – August 2
Regular Season Practice will begin Monday, August 5
M, W, F 6:00 – 7:45AM Tues & Thurs 4:30 – 6:30PM
& Saturdays as needed at the Soloman Calhoun Pool
All Swimmers must complete the following prior to July 30
1. Register and complete all forms on www.AthleticClearance.com
(Athletic Clearance Instructions here)
2. Watch Videos on www.nflslearn.com
(Concussion for Students, Sudden Cardiac Arrest & Heat Illness Prevention)
3. Upload New Physical Form (EL2) to Athletic Clearance site
(we can help uploading)
4. YMCA Waiver – turn in to Coach Melissa
5. Pay to Play fee turned in before 1st Meet – $75
CONGRATS to our Girls 200 Relay on Breaking a school record with 1:43.91!!!!
Melissa Harmon and Autumn Krenz
Alyssa McAnallen and Grant Willower
How many calories do you burn while swimming?
Visit everydayhealth.com to find out.
What’s my time?: Find out using the swim calculator to convert meters to yards http://www.swimmingworldmagazine.com/results/conversions.asp