Menendez Swim Team
Welcome to the Menendez Swim Season!!!
The First Practice of 2021-2022 will be held Monday, August 2nd
Regular Season Practices will be as follows (and subject to change)
M, W, F 6:00AM – 7:00AM | Tues & Thurs 4:30PM – 6:00PM
& Saturdays as needed at the Soloman Calhoun Pool
All Swimmers must complete the following prior to August 2nd
1. Register and complete all forms on www.AthleticClearance.com
(Athletic Clearance Instructions here)
2. Watch Videos on www.nflslearn.com
(Concussion for Students, Sudden Cardiac Arrest & Heat Illness Prevention)
3. Upload New Physical Form (EL2) to Athletic Clearance site
(we can help uploading)
4. YMCA Waiver – turn in to Coach Davis or Coach Krenz
5. Pay to Play fee turned in before 1st Meet – $75
Matthew Davis- [email protected]
Autumn Krenz – [email protected]
How many calories do you burn while swimming?
Visit everydayhealth.com to find out.
What’s my time?: Find out using the swim calculator to convert meters to yards http://www.swimmingworldmagazine.com/results/conversions.asp