- Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays during lunch there is free tutoring in the media center. Go and get help with all of your questions.
- VyStar wants to give you free Culver’s! Come to room 422 to open a savings account with VyStar and win a free Culver’s sandwich. Promotion runs from March 8th to April 30th. Remember to bring $5.00, Social Security Number, Mother’s maiden name, Form of identification.
- Our new monthly craft is here… this month it’s a make-and-take kit for sewing your own plush cat pin cushion! Stop by the library to pick up your free kit today!
- Voting for your favorite Florida Teens Read book is now open! Voting runs through April 14th, so stop by the library to cast your vote for your favorite title from this year. The Florida Teens Read award is the ONLY award chosen by students, so make your voice heard!
- Last day to buy Tinkerbell tickets is Thursday, April 8th- make sure to buy tickets for this weekend’s performances from a cast member or from Ms. Riso in room 245. Tickets will not be sold at the door”
- Every day you visit the library during the month of April you have the chance to win a prize! Look for Ms. Neff and Ms. Handley in Bitmoji form hidden around the library. If you find their Bitmoji, go to the desk and report where you found them for a prize. The Bitmojis move every day, so every day is another chance to win!
- What would your dream library look like? What kind of furniture would it have? What cool features would you include? Ms. Neff is redesigning our school library for the 2021-2022 school year and she wants to hear your ideas to make it a space of your dreams. Submit your idea in any form you like: essay, drawing, 3D model, Minecraft pictures, etc., for a chance to win a $25 Barnes and Noble gift card and to influence our new setup for next year! Submissions are due by Friday, April 30th.
- Seniors! Make sure to pre-order your Senior Shirts on School Pay by Thursday April 8th. See the Schoology group for more information!
- All Skills USA Members that are competing in the state conference need to attend a meeting on 04/07 @ 8:30 a.m. in room #400. Please see Mr. Nunamaker if you have any questions.