- Be a hero and donate blood! Our next blood drive will be this Friday, January 20th. Sign up during all lunches this week or stop by room 222. When you sign up you will be entered to win a Chick-fil-A gift card!
- “Attention Link Crew Leaders: There will be a Link Crew meeting in the media center this Friday at 8:45am. Please see Mrs. Bonner if you are unable to attend.”
- The next Battle of the Books meeting will be on Tuesday, January 17th from 4-5 pm. Please bring snacks and t-shirt ideas. We’ll be practicing in our teams. See you there!
- Anyone interested in applying to be a VyStar Credit Union intern for next year, please see Mr. Davidson in room 970 or the credit union downstairs. The deadline for submission is February 28th. Interviews will be in April.
- Congratulations to our girls weightlifting team and especially our Seniors on their final home meet last night, a great win over Nease & FSDB!! Special recognition for Cara Zuaro who won her weight class in both events and broke her own school record with an impressive bench at 225lbs. First place finishers were Kimmy Cernese, Olympic lifts, Jessie Rot and Amiah Dingfelder Traditional lifts, and Adriana Lopez, Elle Bays, and Sierra Pritchard finishing first in both Olympic and Traditional Lifts. Second place finishers were Sierra Alva, Emily Tobuck, Bella Frame and Ava Carter in both events, Jessie Rot and Amiah Dingfelder in Olympic lifts, and Kimmy Cernese in Traditional lifts. Great job again everyone!!