- Be a hero and donate blood! Our next blood drive will be this Friday, November 4th. Sign up during all lunches this week or stop by room 222. This is no trick when you sign up you will get a treat!
- Seniors, please drop by Mrs. Shumaker’s office to sign for your diplomas and check the spelling of your name, come in between classes or lunch time.
- The Battle of the Books meeting will be on Tuesday, November 15th from 4-5 pm in the library. Please share any practice questions with Ms. Neff before the meeting. Please bring food and drinks to share!
- Our monthly book club meeting will be on Wednesday, November 16th from 3-4 pm in the library. This month’s theme is “A Book You Are Grateful For.” Bring a book that you are grateful to have in your life. Please bring snacks and drinks to share!
- Author of the Girl from Nowhere, Tiffany Rosenhan, will be visiting our campus on Monday, November 28th from 4-5 pm in the library. If you’d like a chance to meet her, please attend! If you would like to reserve a copy of her book to have signed, please contact Ms. Neff ASAP. There are only 15 copies up for grabs. You can also bring your own if you’d like. All are welcome!
- All FBLA members must let Mr. Hendricks know what event they are competing in by this Friday, 11/4. See Mr. Hendricks in room 960 or send Mr. Hendricks an email or message in Schoology.