- September is National Library Card Sign-up Month! If you have a public library card, enter the raffle in our library to win a gift card! Please, one entry per person. The winner will be announced at the end of the month!
- The National “See You at the Pole”? This will take place on September 28th before the second bell rings, 8:45a meeting place at the Flagpole, student lead prayer.
- This month’s book club meetings will be Tomorrow, September 20th and Wednesday, September 21st. Tuesday will be focused on the Florida Teens Read books and Wednesday will be general book club. This month’s book club theme is “Best Book You Read this Summer.” All are welcome to both!
- Need Math Help? During the day? Sign up with your math teacher, guidance counselor or Mr. Erb (room 662), before/after school, check school website under “22-23 school info” for weekly schedule.
- Boys volleyball interest meeting 9/21 8:50 am Coach Crosbys room 625
- Here is your reminder that we are offering math tutoring on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons 4th-7th period and all day on Fridays😊 Students can let a counselor, math teacher or Mr. Erb know that they are interested and would like to be on our list.
- RUFF Club Members, please stop by to vote for officers during your lunch on Wednesday, September, 21st. A table will be set up in the breezeway outside the cafeteria.
- Congrats to the Cross-Country teams. The girls team continues to show improvement. This week Sophomore Erin Costello showed the way, followed by senior Salah Miller, and finally a tight pack led by Olivia Gooden, Maria Giovanni, and Sierra Alva. The boys were led by 4th place finisher Ryan Jones, 9th place Spencer Lawrence, 18th place for Luke Gillan, 19th for Tony Fuentes, and 25th for Ethan Molloy. The boys brought home some hardware with a 2nd place overall finish.
- Come out and support the Falcon Football at Culvers, tomorrow September 20, from 4-8 pm. A portion of sales will be donated to the Menendez Football Team.