- The 20 Book Reading Challenge is open! If you’ve been filling out your card, come down and start collecting your brag tags from the library.
- September is National Library Card Sign-up Month! If you have a public library card, enter the raffle in our library to win a gift card! Please, one entry per person. The winner will be announced at the end of the month!
- Any math lovers out there? Want to strengthen your college application? Pedro is starting a chapter of Mu Alpha Theta- the national honor society for math students. Come by the front office and get an application! Bring them to Mr. Kasting or Mr. Erb when you complete them.
- Any social studies scholars out there? Want to strengthen your college application? Pedro is starting a chapter of Rho-Kappa- then national social studies honor society. Come by the front office for an application! Bring them back to Mr. Kasting or Mrs. White when you complete them.
- The National “See You at the Pole”? This will take place on September 28th before the second bell rings, 8:45a meeting place at the Flagpole, student lead prayer.
- This month’s book club meetings will be on Tuesday, September 20th and Wednesday, September 21st. Tuesday will be focused on the Florida Teens Read books and Wednesday will be general book club. This month’s book club theme is “Best Book You Read this Summer.” All are welcome to both!
- Need Math Help? During the day? Sign up with your math teacher, guidance counselor or Mr. Erb (room 662), before/after school, check school website under “22-23 school info” for weekly schedule.
- Boys volleyball interest meeting 9/21 8:50 am Coach Crosbys room 625
- Here is your reminder that we are offering math tutoring on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons 4th-7th period and all day on Fridays😊 Students can let a counselor, math teacher or Mr. Erb know that they are interested and would like to be on our list.
- Boys Basketball workouts will begin next Monday morning (September 19) at 7:15 am in the gym. Please make sure your athletically cleared to participate.