- All OJT Students MUST sign out on the sheet on Mr. Cofield’s door prior to leaving campus. Also, if you are coming in from OJT (1st, 2nd, or 3rd period) you must also sign in on Mr. Cofield’s door.
- All boys interested in playing soccer this year please come to informational meeting Monday September 21st after school in cafeteria. Please see coach Messick in room 940 before school if you can’t make it after school.
- Girls Weightlifting Meeting, September 17th we will have 2 options, 8:55am or 3:55pm in room 206.
- Are you interested in being a part of the Earth Club? There will be a meeting tomorrow afternoon? It will be in room (820) or in our Schoology group on conference. It will be about 15 minutes long. If you have any questions please see Mrs. Krenz.
- Vystar Credit Union is now open for basic transactions and new accounts. We are open during all lunches. We close at 1pm.
- Girls Weightlifting Meeting September 17th we will have 2 options, 8:55am or 3:55pm in room 206.
- Students, if you forget your lunch your parents may bring you lunch from home. However, there will be no outside food such as McDonalds, Chick Fil A, Burger King, etc. allowed on campus at this time.