|January 2018 Scholarships|
|Date Due||Title of Scholarship||Requirements||Award Amount||Link to Scholarship|
GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program
· Demonstrate at school, at the workplace, and within the community the attributes of leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship
· Demonstrate strong academic performance (minimum 3.0 GPA)
· Be citizens of the US
· Be current high school seniors attending high school in the US
· Plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or university in the US for the entire upcoming academic year
|01/25/2019||University of Florida Lombardi and Stamps Scholarship||
· Outstanding intellect and academic achievement
· Sustained service to the community or other extracurricular involvement
· Demonstration of leadership or ambition
· Exceptional creativity and independence
· Evidence of strong moral character
|01/25/2019||FSU Service Scholar Program||
The Service Scholar Program is a four-year, comprehensive, co-curricular program. Service Scholars will complete a minimum of 75 service hours per semester (45 hours for first-semester first-year students), participate in individual and group service projects, attend regular meetings, engage in coursework tailored to each year in the program, and promote community participation among their peers. The program includes an annual $3,000 scholarship, which is automatically renewed each year, provided requirements are met.
Service Scholars will be affiliated with the Center for Leadership & Social Change, and will participate in activities and events in the center. It is expected that Service Scholars will develop as effective leaders and exemplary citizens.
· It is a four-year program (as a maximum of eight semesters of scholarship funds are available).
· Service Scholars participate in 75 hours of community service each semester (45 hours for the first semester of one’s first year).
· Service Scholars must maintain a 2.75 cumulative GPA.
· Service Scholars attend monthly meetings called Evenings to engage in thoughtful conversation around civic engagement topics.
· Service Scholars enroll in a service-focused course each semester to help connect out-of-class experiences to in-class learning and development.
· First-year students are assigned a peer mentor.
· The Service Scholar Program is a second family — a supportive community of service-minded student leaders.