- September is National Library Card Sign-up Month! If you have a public library card, enter the raffle in our library to win a gift card! Please, one entry per person. The winner will be announced at the end of the month!
- The National “See You at the Pole”? This will take place on September 28th before the second bell rings, 8:45a meeting place at the Flagpole, student lead prayer.
- Boys volleyball interest meeting 9/21 8:50 am Coach Crosby’s room 625
- Here is your reminder that we are offering math tutoring on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons 4th-7th period and all day on Fridays😊 Students can let a counselor, math teacher or Mr. Erb know that they are interested and would like to be on our list.
- RUFF Club Members, please stop by to vote for officers during your lunch on Wednesday, September, 21st. A table will be set up in the breezeway outside the cafeteria.
- FBLA: Future Business Leaders of America meeting, Thursday, 09/22 @ 4:00 in room 970.
- Senior night home volleyball tomorrow vs Flagler Palm Coast, Neon night! JV 6 and V 7
- Girls & Boys Wrestling on Thursday. See Dean Leonard with any questions.