- The 20 Book Reading Challenge is open! If you’ve been filing out your card, come down and start collecting your brag tags from the library!
- Applications for the National Honor Society are now available in Guidance. You must be a sophomore or higher, have a 3.5 unweighted GPA, and take at least two honors courses per year. Applications are due to Mrs. Paone or Ms. Reed NO LATER THAN September 23. Late applications will NOT be accepted.
- Bingo for Books is BACK! Come to the library during ALL LUNCHES tomorrow, September 13th to play bingo to win books!
- September is National Library Card Sign-up Month! If you have a public library card, enter the raffle in our library to win a gift card! Please, one entry per person. The winner will be announced at the end of the month!
- Any math lovers out there? Want to strengthen your college application? Pedro is starting a chapter of Mu Alpha Theta- the national honor society for math students. Come by the front office and get an application! Bring them to Mr. Kasting or Mr. Erb when you complete them.
- Any social studies scholars out there? Want to strengthen your college application? Pedro is starting a chapter of Rho-Kappa- then national social studies honor society. Come by the front office for an application! Bring them back to Mr. Kasting or Mrs. White when you complete them.
- The National “See You at the Pole”? This will take place on September 28th before the second bell rings, 8:45a meeting place at the Flagpole, student lead prayer.
- JUNIOR CLASS SKIT MEETING Wednesday 8:30 in cafeteria, if you have any questions see Dean Waldrop.
- HOME Volleyball game tomorrow vs Father Lopez, USA night, 630 JV 730 V
- This month’s book club meetings will be on Tuesday, September 20th and Wednesday, September 21st. Tuesday will be focused on the Florida Teens Read books and Wednesday will be general book club. This month’s book club theme is “Best Book You Read this Summer.” All are welcome to both!