- “Do you love animals? Are you looking for a fun way to earn volunteer hours? Join the RUFF Club! Our first meeting will be Wednesday, September 14 in room 770. See Mrs. Stasky or Mrs. Morrison if you would like more information.”
- The library is hosting Life-Sized Angry Birds on Thursday, September 15th from 4-5 pm. Come out and have some fun! Just make sure you have a ride lined up to get home.
- The 20 Book Reading Challenge is open! If you’ve been filing out your card, come down and start collecting your brag tags from the library!
- Applications for the National Honor Society are now available in Guidance. You must be a sophomore or higher, have a 3.5 unweighted GPA, and take at least two honors courses per year. Applications are due to Mrs. Paone or Ms. Reed NO LATER THAN September 23. Late applications will NOT be accepted.
- Attention NHS members: the first meeting of NHS is Tuesday, September 13th at 8:30 in the media center. See the NHS Schoology page for more details.
- Sophomores who are interested in participating in Homecoming events, including Skit Night and the Carnival, please meet in Mrs. Cosgrove’s room 740 on Monday, September 12th right after school. Please arrange to be picked up at 4:15.
- Bingo for Books is BACK! Come to the library during ALL LUNCHES on Tuesday, September 13th to play bingo to win books!
- September is National Library Card Sign-up Month! If you have a public library card, enter the raffle in our library to win a gift card! Please, one entry per person. The winner will be announced at the end of the month!
- Junior Class Homecoming Meeting will be on Monday at 8:30 in the cafeteria!
- Any math lovers out there? Want to strengthen your college application? Pedro is starting a chapter of Mu Alpha Theta- the national honor society for math students. Come by the front office and get an application! Bring them to Mr. Kasting or Mr. Erb when you complete them.
- Any social studies scholars out there? Want to strengthen your college application? Pedro is starting a chapter of Rho-Kappa- then national social studies honor society. Come by the front office for an application! Bring them back to Mr. Kasting or Mrs. White when you complete them.