- Juniors and Seniors, tickets are still available for Prom. Get your tickets now on School Pay. Prom is April 22nd at the River House Downtown.
- Our first ever Book Fair will be taking place the week of April 11th! Start saving up your money and come ready to shop! You can visit through your ELA class or during your lunch.
- It’s time for another 20 Book Challenge reward! Stop by and check in with Ms. Neff to update her on your 20 Book Challenge process so you can register for our Read-In Day on April 20th. You need to check in with her by April 14th to attend.
- It’s National School Library Month, and to add a little fun to our celebrations, Ms. Neff has hidden her Bitmoji in books around our library. If you find her Bitmoji, bring it up to the circulation desk for a prize. There are two hidden each day, so that’s double the chance to win each day!
- The National Honor Society will meet on Wednesday at 8:30 a.m. in the Media Center. Please read the NHS Schoology page for details about this meeting.
- Little Shop of Horrors tickets are on sale now! Scan the QR code on the flyers to purchase tickets. Tickets are $5.00 for Pedro students and staff.
- FSA tutoring with Ms. Emily Reid continues this week during your lunch period. Join us to explore test taking strategies and prepare for potential test questions.
Here is the schedule:
Monday is 1st lunch, Tuesday is 2nd lunch & Wednesday is 3rd lunch. Please report to room 650 on your given day! Hope to see you there!