- The IB Dance Program presents Embody Dance Performance 2022, Work of Art! The show runs from March 30th-April 2nd starting with the in-school performance on Wednesday, March 30th. Teachers, please refer to the email that was sent out explaining how students can earn a ticket to this performance. Tickets for Thursday, March 31st, Friday, April 1st and Saturday April 2nd, are on sale now. Tickets are $12 each and can be purchased from Ms. Rust in the PAC.
- Juniors and Seniors, tickets are still available for Prom. Get your tickets now on School Pay. Prom is April 22nd at the River House Downtown.
- Our first ever Book Fair will be taking place the week of April 11th! Start saving up your money and come ready to shop! You can visit through your ELA class or during your lunch.
- It’s time for another 20 Book Challenge reward! Stop by and check in with Ms. Neff to update her on your 20 Book Challenge process so you can register for our Read-In Day on April 20th. You need to check in with her before April 15th to attend.
- ALL JUNIOR guys and girls interested in participating in the Mr. and Miss Menendez Pageant, please come to the Media Center Wednesday at 3:00 pm for a meeting. If you have any questions come see Ms. Lyndon in her office.
- Girls Golf meeting Wednesday March 30th at 9:00 am for all girls interested in playing golf next year. The meeting will be in the library. Coach Tutak will be talking about off season practices and workouts. Hope to see you there.
- If you are attending the Brave Summit with Ms. Reid – Not the softball players – Please see Ms. Reid in room 650 as soon as possible. Again, if you are traveling to the Brave Summit tomorrow with Ms. Reid and are not a softball player, please see Ms. Reid in room 650 as soon as possible.
- ASL Club will be meeting in room 995 at 4:00. Please attend if you plan to do the talent show. See Ms. Wyble for more details.
- The Earth Club hosts “Thrift Pedro” starting Wednesday during all three lunches. Stop by the Lemonade Stand to shop our collection of thrifted treasures. Please bring your own bags and remember that it is cash only!