- This month’s Project Lit book club will meet on Wednesday, 2/23 at 8:40 in the library. Our theme this month is “All the Feels”, so any book featuring romance and relationships will work!
- Calling all artists!!!! It is currently open submission for this year’s literary magazine… Ascension Vol.22!! Please submit your poetry, short stories, plays, photography, drawings, art, etc. to [email protected]. Include name and grade. Any questions see Coach Ryan in room 935.
- It’s Time!! PGT..Pedro’s Got Talent is beginning to ramp up! 2022 Talent Show auditions are now being scheduled!!! Please stop by room 935 and sign up! See Coach Ryan for further details.
- “Want to give a yummy treat to a special someone on Valentine’s Day? Best Buddies is selling cookie-grams during all 3 lunches. The cookie cakes are decorated with a sweet message and will be delivered on Valentine’s Day during 3rd period. The cookie cakes cost $6.00. Make sure you put an order in soon!”
- Attention all sophomores and juniors interested in learning more about Link Crew. There will be an informational meeting regarding Link Crew applications tomorrow, February 9th. You can attend during the last 15 minutes of your lunch or after school in the Media Center. Please see Mrs. Bonner if you have any questions.
- National Honor Society will meet tomorrow at 8:30 in the media center. Please bring your valentine cards. See the NHS Schoology page for more details.
- “Congratulations to the PMHS Saxophone Quartet for earning a SUPERIOR rating on their performance over the weekend and earning an advancement to the State-Level!”