- Please support our IB Program by attending the IB SPIRIT NIGHT that will be held on Tuesday, February 1st at the Zaxby’s (St. Augustine South location). It will be from 5-8 p.m. Dine-In, Carry Out-, Or Drive Thru. Thank you for your support.
- “Interested in participating in dual enrollment with First Coast Technical College – check out Schoology to register for a virtual information session taking place on February 3rd at 6pm.”
- “Earth Club is hosting a Treaty Park Cleanup on Friday, February 4 after school. Meet at the playground in Treaty Park at 4:15pm and you will receive community service hours.”
- If you have read at least 10 books for you 20 Book Reading Challenge, make sure to check in with Ms. Neff by Friday so you can get a FREE ticket to the homecoming dance.
- Battle of the Books/Florida Teens Read book club members: our next meeting will be on Tuesday, February 8th, and this is the meeting that will decide who participates in the Battle of the Books in March, so make sure to attend!
- This month’s Project Lit book club will meet on Wednesday, 2/23 at 8:40 in the library. Our theme this month is “All the Feels”, so any book featuring romance and relationships will work!
- Calling all artists!!!! It is currently open submission for this year’s literary magazine… Ascension Vol.22!! Please submit your poetry, short stories, plays, photography, drawings, art, etc. to [email protected]. Include name and grade. Any questions see Coach Ryan in room 935.
- It’s Time!! PGT..Pedro’s Got Talent is beginning to ramp up! 2022 Talent Show auditions are now being scheduled!!! Please stop by room 935 and sign up! See Coach Ryan for further details.