- Wednesday September 22nd will be National See you at the Pole meet up around the flagpole, at 8:30aqm for a time of prayer.
- September is National Library Card Sign-Up Month! To celebrate, the PMHS library wants to reward out public library card holders. If you have a public library card, stop by our library and enter your name and library card number in our raffle at the circulation desk for the chance to win Barnes and Noble gift cards. One entry per person, please. Winners will be announced at the end of the month. Good luck!
- Please come out to Zaxby’s and support our Falcon Swim Team tonight from 5-8 pm. A portion of the proceeds with benefit our swim team.
- Come to Vystar (Room 422) to open an account and receive FREE Chick-Fil-A for the month September. This promotion ends September 30th, and if you refer a friend, you will also be eligible for the promotion. We will be open during ALL lunches Monday-Friday.
- The first meeting of the Project Lit book club is Wednesday, September 29th from 8:40 am-9:10 am in the library before school. This month’s theme is Memorable Memoirs, so you can select any of the Project Lit biographies or autobiographies to read. We will have delicious food and great conversation, so join us! See Ms. Neff for more information and to join the Project Lit Schoology group.
- There will be a ASL Club meeting today at 4 pm in room 995.