- Wednesday September 22nd will be National See you at the Pole meet up around the flagpole, at 8:30aqm for a time of prayer.
- Applications are now available for the National Honor Society. If you are a Sophomore, Junior or Senior with a 3.5 UNWEIGHTED GPA and take at LEAST, two Honors level classes or higher you are encouraged to apply. Applications are available in the media center, guidance, and room 847 and are due on September 17, 2021. No late applications will be accepted. Please see Mrs. Paone or Ms. Morgan Reed for any questions.
- “Spirit Night for the Falcon Regiment Marching band at Dick’s Winds on US-1 South. TONIGHT, 5pm – close. Come out and support the band!”
- Photography Club will meet this Thursday @ 8:30, Sept. 16, in Ms. Modling’s room # 223.
- September is National Library Card Sign-Up Month! To celebrate, the PMHS library wants to reward out public library card holders. If you have a public library card, stop by our library and enter your name and library card number in our raffle at the circulation desk for the chance to win Barnes and Noble gift cards. One entry per person, please. Winners will be announced at the end of the month. Good luck!
- Model United Nations club will meet on Thursday this week from 4-5 pm in the media center. If you love to learn about culture, international politics and debate, this is the club for you! See Ms. Reed in Guidance for more information.
- Auditions for Broadway Cabaret are after school today in the auditorium at 4 pm.