- The first meeting of the year for the Florida Teens Read Book Club will be Tuesday, September 14th from 4-5 pm in the library. If you’ve been interested in joining the book club, this is your chance! Everyone is welcome even if you haven’t read any of the books yet. See Ms. Neff in the library to get the code to the Schoology group ahead of time.
- Do you like to sing? Auditions for Broadway Cabaret, a night that will be filled with musical performances and Hors D’oeuvres! Auditions will be held Tuesday, September 14th in the PAC!
- Are you looking for service opportunities? Come to the Key Club meeting next Tuesday, September 14th at 8:30 in the Media Center for this year’s first meeting.
- Wednesday September 22nd will be National See you at the Pole meet up around the flagpole, at 8:30aqm for a time of prayer.
- Applications are now available for the National Honor Society. If you are a Sophomore, Junior or Senior with a 3.5 UNWEIGHTED GPA and take at LEAST, two Honors level classes or higher you are encouraged to apply. Applications are available in the media center, guidance, and room 847 and are due on September 17, 2021. No late applications will be accepted. Please see Mrs. Paone or Ms. Morgan Reed for any questions.
- There will be a class officer’s meeting Tuesday, September 14th in room 222 for all class officers starting at 8:45am. See you all then!
- “Spirit Night for the Falcon Regiment Marching band at Dick’s Winds on US-1 South. TONIGHT, 5pm – close. Come out and support the band!”
- Conditioning for Soccer begins this week after school for 1 hour. All girls players hoping to participate, Please see Coach Reid in room 815 before you attend to check that you are athletically cleared. Girls Soccer will meet at the track at 4 pm today. Also, all boys soccer players, meet Coach Messick in the weight room at 4 pm today. You must be athletically cleared to participate.
- National Art Honor Society will meet this Tuesday @ 8:30, Sept. 14, in Ms. Modling’s, room #223.
- Photography Club will meet this Thursday @ 8:30, Sept. 16, in Ms. Modling’s room # 223.