- VyStar wants to give you free Culver’s! Come to room 422 to open a savings account with VyStar and win a free Culver’s sandwich. Promotion runs from March 8th to April 30th. Remember to bring $5.00, Social Security Number, Mother’s maiden name, Form of identification.
- Every day you visit the library during the month of April you have the chance to win a prize! Look for Ms. Neff and Ms. Handley in Bitmoji form hidden around the library. If you find their Bitmoji, go to the desk and report where you found them for a prize. The Bitmojis move every day, so every day is another chance to win!
- What would your dream library look like? What kind of furniture would it have? What cool features would you include? Ms. Neff is redesigning our school library for the 2021-2022 school year and she wants to hear your ideas to make it a space of your dreams. Submit your idea in any form you like: essay, drawing, 3D model, Minecraft pictures, etc., for a chance to win a $25 Barnes and Noble gift card and to influence our new setup for next year! Submissions are due by Friday, April 30Th.
- “Interested in being a member of Link Crew? Find the application on your Schoology page or in guidance and return to Ms. Crawshaw or Ms. Masiak by April 28th “.
- Pedro Menendez IB Dance Program will be holding Menendez Dance Ensemble Auditions on May 18th from 4-6 pm. Auditions will be held in the PMHS Auditorium. Students auditioning will be dropped off at the front office to sign in and will be dismissed outside the auditorium. No parents are allowed on campus. MDE is an audition-based performance group that represents the PMHS Dance Program on campus and in the community. Please see Ms. Rust if you have any questions.
- Congratulations to Junior Tobias Brown for setting a new school record in the 169-weight class for the clean and jerk of 270 pounds at FHSAA State weightlifting meet. The previous record was set by Treyvon Bryant in 2014.
- There will be a mandatory Talent Show Rehearsal Today 04/26 and tomorrow from 4-6 pm in the PAC. Please see Mr. Ryan for any questions.