- Come join the Earth Club in our Park Cleanup on January 16. You must have your permission slip signed by the 15th. See Ms. Krenz in room 820 for more information.
- Boys Lacrosse interest meeting next Tuesday the 12th at 4:15pm in the cafeteria.
- “If you would like to audition for PMHS’ Spring Production of Tinkerbell, auditions will be held in room 245 (Ms. Riso’s room) on January 26th at 4pm. There will also be an optional audition prep workshop for those that want to audition on January 19th at 4pm in Room 245. Please go see Ms. Riso if you have any questions. Sign up sheets for both the auditions and the workshop will be posted on Room 245’s door AKA Ms. Riso’s room.”
- “The first American Sign Langauge Club meeting will be Wednesday the 13th at 8:00 am in Mr. Davis’ room in the 900 hallway. It is open to all students! We hope to see you there!”
- How well do you know your teachers? Come down to the library and play Guess the Mystery Reader in the front windows. Turn in your guesses to the library staff. Random winners will be announced during Celebrate Literacy Week, the last week in January. Good luck!
- This month’s craft from the library is to make your own embroidered tote bag. There are only 14 kits available, so hurry to pick yours up today! Kits are available in the library.
- Attention Falcons, come into VyStar Credit Union to create and account! All new members will receive a goodie bag filled with candy, soda a $5.00 gift card, and a Chick-Fil-A reward. You will also receive a candy gram to give to a person of your choice! “If you are interested in becoming a Student Manager Intern for the 2021-2022 school year! Please stop by the Credit Union, or Mr. Davidsons room #960, to pick up an application or if you have any questions!”