- Any Junior or Senior interested in an Air Force ROTC scholarship presentation that will take place next week, see Mr. Cofield in guidance ASAP.
- Our FIRST Florida Teens Read/Battle of the Books Club meeting will be Friday, October 9th before school in the library from 8:30-9:10 am. If you are a returning member or interested in chatting with others about the Florida Teens Read books and possibly joining our Battle of the Books team, please attend!
- “If you’re in Best Buddies, October 13th we have a Best Buddies Activity during 2nd Period. If you haven’t already picked up a permission slip, please stop by before or after school and grab one from the Best Buddies Room. Before coming to the Activity make sure you have your permission slip and mask.”
- Girls Soccer Players! There are only a few more conditioning practices until tryouts begin October 19th. Please attend if you are able. You must be cleared in order to participate. Please see Coach Reid in room 815 or Coach Spedden in room 999 for more details.
- If you are interested in joining the National Honor Society, please see Ms. Paone or Ms. Reed for information. Applications are due by October 9th.
- Tickets for Friday Nights Home Football game are now available for sale online at Go Fan! Purchase your tickets quickly because the game is expected to sell out!