- Anyone interested in trying out for Cheerleading, please stop by Mrs. Marston’s Office (front office athletic secretary) and grab a packet. This packet is important to tryout. Tryouts will be held March 30, 31, April 2nd and April 4th.
- Going on now in the library and running through the month of March, we will have a certain number of shamrocks hidden in books. If you happen to check out a book with a secret shamrock, turn it in for a chance to win a prize at the end of the month.
- Battle of the Books team members, we will have a meeting on Tuesday, March 24th from 4-4:45 in the library to prep for our teacher vs. student Battle. Make sure to attend!
- This month’s Project Lit book is The Astonishing Color of After. Our copies have come in, so stop by and pick yours up. We will be meeting on Thursday, March 26th from 4-5 in the library to discuss.
- ”PAST AND PRESENT “CALCULATE THIS” STUDENTS….SEE MR. ERB ASAP IF YOURE INTERESTED IN THE NEXT FIELD TRIP!”
- “Seniors, if you want free money for college, swing by the scholarship bulletin board in guidance or visit the school counseling website”.