- Any 9th, 10th or 11th grader interested in joining the LINK Crew next year, applications are available in guidance. Any current LINK Leader must reapply. See Ms. Masiak or Ms. Crawshaw if you have any questions.
- Anyone interested in trying out for Cheerleading, please stop by Mrs. Marston’s Office (front office athletic secretary) and grab a packet. This packet is important to tryout. Tryouts will be held March 30, 31, April 2nd and April 4th.
- Starting next week in the library and running through the month of March, we will have a certain number of shamrocks hidden in books. If you happen to check out a book with a secret shamrock, turn it in for a chance to win a prize at the end of the month.
- ”PAST AND PRESENT “CALCULATE THIS” STUDENTS….SEE MR ERB ASAP IF YOURE INTERESTED IN THE NEXT FIELD TRIP!”
- Drama Club will meet today in the cafeteria after school until 5 pm. Bring your scripts and please arrange ride a home. Drama Club will also meet on Wednesday as usual.
- Model UN will meet this Tuesday from 5-6 in the Media Center. Please make sure you have a ride home at 6 PM. See Ms. Reed in room 855 with questions!