- Any 9th, 10th or 11th grader interested in joining the LINK Crew next year, applications are available in guidance. Any current LINK Leader must reapply. See Ms. Masiak or Ms. Crawshaw if you have any questions.
- More Free SAT/ACT Prep this Saturday here at Pedro! Sign up with Mr. Erb in room #615.
- Anyone interested in trying out for Cheerleading, please stop by Mrs. Marston’s Office (front office athletic secretary) and grab a packet. This packet is important to tryout. Tryouts will be held March 30, 31, April 2nd and April 4th.
- Starting next week in the library and running through the month of March, we will have a certain number of shamrocks hidden in books. If you happen to check out a book with a secret shamrock, turn it in for a chance to win a prize at the end of the month.
- This month’s Project Lit book is the Astonishing Color of After. Our copies have come in, so stop by and pick yours up. We will be meeting on Tuesday, March 26th from 4-5 in the library to discuss.
- Battle of the Books team members, we will have a meeting on Tuesday, March 24th from 4-4:45 in the library to prep for our teacher vs. student battle. Make sure to attend!
- Mario Mondays and Crafts will be this Monday during all lunches in the library. Stop by and play video games or make and take a craft.