- If you’re interested in applying to be a Student Manager Intern for VyStar Credit Union next school year, come see Mr. Davidson in room 960 or stop by our branch in room 422 during your lunch for an application. Deadline to turn in your application is Friday, February 28th.
- Book Club meets again Thursday, February 6th from 4-4:45 in the library. Next month’s book will be Red Queen. Come by the library if you need to borrow a copy.
- The RUFF Club will meet after school this Wednesday in room 770. Please make sure you have a ride home.
- Join us TODAY 1/28 from 5-8 pm at Jersey Mikes to help raise money for the boy’s & girl’s soccer teams. We will be donating 15-20 % of sales during that time, so come in and show your support. Come see what a sub above really means!! There will be games, prizes and fun!!
- Girl’s soccer needs volunteers to help with being a ball boy or girl for the district tournament. Volunteers are needed for Monday Feb. 3rd and Thurs. Feb. 6th. Free dinner from the concession stand will be provided. Please see Mrs. Spedden in room 999 if interested.