- If you’re interested in applying to be a Student Manager Intern for VyStar Credit Union next school year, come see Mr. Davidson in room 960 or stop by our branch in room 422 during your lunch for an application. Deadline to turn in your application is Friday, February 28th.
- Students who have been accepted into the University of Florida, please see Ms. Crawshaw for a scholarship opportunity.
- Celebrate Literacy Week is coming up during the last week of January. We will have lots of fun activities planned. Keep an eye out for flyers posted around the school or come by the library for more details.
- Book Club meets again Thursday, February 6th from 4-4:45 in the library. Next month’s book will be Red Queen. Come by the library if you need to borrow a copy.
- Drama Club will meet today in the Cafeteria after school until 5 p.m. Drama members, please remember to check with families about attending the field trip musical. Don’t forget to arrange a ride home.
- The RUFF Club will meet after school this Wednesday in room 770. Please make sure you have a ride home.