- If you’re interested in applying to be a Student Manager Intern for VyStar Credit Union next school year, come see Mr. Davidson in room 960 or stop by our branch in room 422 during your lunch for an application. Deadline to turn in your application is Friday, February 28th.
- Students who have been accepted into the University of Florida, please see Ms. Crawshaw for a scholarship opportunity.
- We will be having a Blood Drive on Friday, January 24th. The HOSA club will be having sign ups during all three lunches on Tuesday, January 21st through Thursday, January 23rd. See Ms. Willis in room 222 for questions.
- Celebrate Literacy Week is coming up during the last week of January. We will have lots of fun activities planned. Keep an eye out for flyers posted around the school or come by the library for more details.
- Book Club meets again Thursday, February 6th from 4-4:45 in the library. Next month’s book will be Red Queen. Come by the library if you need to borrow a copy.
- Our first Project Lit meeting discussing the Prince and the Dressmaker will this Thursday, January 23rd from 4-4:45 in the library. Pick up your copy of the book from the library anytime before then. Teachers and students are welcome.