- It’s not too late to sign up for FREE SAT/ACT help. See Mr. Erb in room 615 ASAP.
- Baseball Tryouts are Monday January 20th directly after school.
- Battle of the Books will meet every Tuesday after school in the library until the Battle at the end of the month. Team members come to as many meetings as you can to practice. See Ms. Neff ASAP if you haven’t gotten your shirt yet.
- Book Club meets this Thursday after school in the library until 4:45. We will be discussing I Am Number Four.
- Join the Project Lit movement and join our new Pedro chapter of the nationwide literacy club. Our books this month are The Prince and the Dressmaker and The Opposite of Always. Read one or both. Pick up your copy from our library to borrow for the month. We will meet on Thursday, January 30th until 4:45 to discuss The Opposite of Always.
- All girls interested in trying out for the softball team, please plan on attending an informational meeting in room 222 on Thursday, January 9th at 8:45am. If you have any questions, please see Coach Willis.
- The Boys Weightlifting parent meeting will be on Thursday, January 16th at 6 pm in the cafeteria. This is a mandatory meeting for everyone interested in Boys Weightlifting. Please stop by room 995 for athletic clearance information before the parent meeting.
- Any student that needs to take the PERT test, it will be offered on January 16th. Sign up at Mr. Cofield’s office ASAP.
- Vystar has decided to extend their promotion from December so you are still able to enter the giveaway for Air Pods Pro. If you have any extra money from the holidays and need somewhere to put it, come open a savings account with Vystar.