- Juniors & Seniors interested in military service after graduation- the ASVAB test will be offered on November 22nd. Sign up in Guidance.
- Elections for seats on the PMHS Student Council will be held during lunch hours on Tuesday, November 5th in the Cafeteria. There are only two contested races, the Sophomore class & the Junior class. There will be four voting booths, two at which sophomores can vote & two at which juniors may vote.
- Boys Basketball try-outs will be Monday, November 4th from 4-6 pm. You must be athletically cleared to participate. Please see Coach Matthews if you have any questions.
- Go check out the “Jack O Lanterns” in the Media Center today!!!!! Go cast your vote for the one you think is the best!!
- Attention students, Mr. Hoog’s 01 class is currently in the lead with the most toys for the Toys for Tots Drive. Don’t forget to start bringing in your toys for a chance to win a Chick fil a breakfast & support an amazing cause.