- Juniors & Seniors interested in military service after graduation- the ASVAB test will be offered on November 22nd. Sign up in Guidance.
- Boo Bags are now on sale during all lunches until October 30th. They are Halloween themed candy grams that will be delivered on the 31st. Support National Art Honor Society by sending your friends a treat. Boo Bags are only $1.00 each.
- The RUFF Club will meet Today after school in room 770. Please make sure that you have a ride home.
- Elections for seats on the PMHS Student Council will be held during lunch hours on Tuesday, November 5th in the Cafeteria. There are only two contested races, the Sophomore class & the Junior class. There will be four voting booths, two at which sophomores can vote & two at which juniors may vote.
- Anyone interested in joining the School Spirit Club, there will be a meeting on Thursday Oct. 31st at 8:30 in room 999.
- Drama club meets after school in the cafeteria today until 4 PM. Please be sure to arrange a ride home.