- Students who paid for the PSAT please stop by guidance and see Ms. Lord to pick up a PSAT practice book! If you are a 10th grade student be sure to pick up the PSAT practice books from your English teacher. PSAT is October 16…students remember to bring a calculator and a number 2 pencil!
- In the Library on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays, there is going to be a Makerspace Activities Club during all lunches in the media center. Makerspace includes board games, crafts & technology to promote critical thinking. Stop by and try our mind-boggling challenges.
- Petitions for Student Council are available in the Media Center. The deadline for submitting a petition for a seat on the Student Council is 4:00 on October 11th. Petitions should be submitted in the Media Center.
- Candidates for seats on the MHS Student Council may start their campaigns as early as Monday October 14th. The election will be held on Wednesday October 30th.Times & locations will be announced one week before. Completed petitions must be submitted in the media center no later than 4:00 this afternoon.
- Registration for Spring Dual Enrollment is now open. Schedule an appointment with your counselor to pick your classes ASAP.
- Drama Club will meet Monday, October 14th, after school in the cafeteria until 5 PM. There will be no meeting on Wednesday. New members are welcome. Please arrange a ride home.