Registration Information for 2019-2020
Registrations are now submitted online. To enroll a new student, click on the link below. http://www.stjohns.k12.fl.us/student/enrollment/.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION:
- Birth certificate or passport
- Immunization records – FL 680 FORM (Any student who is new to the Florida school system must have up-to-date immunizations recorded on this form. The form may be obtained from the St. Johns County Health Department at 904-825-5055 or from a private physician.
- Current physical (For any student who is NEW to the Florida school system)
- Social Security Card (Providing your child’s Social Security Card is recommended by colleges and required to transmit Florida Bright Futures transcripts.)
- Proof of custody/legal guardianship (if applicable)
- Copy of IEP or 504 (if applicable)
- Proof of Residency (Click here to view required documents: Proof of Residency)
After completing the online registration, please contact the guidance office to set up an appointment with a counselor to discuss schedule options and to answer any questions you may have.
Angie Lord, Guidance Secretary
Email: [email protected]