2018 Homecoming Dress Code and Regulations
There will be no e-entry to the Homecoming Dance (October 13)
You and your guest must provide one of the following in order to gain admittance to the Homecoming (a school ID or a government issued ID)
There will be NO EXCEPTIONS whatsoever. All guest must have a pre-approved signed guest request form on file. We will NOT accept pre-approved forms at the door. All forms must be approved by Thursday, October 11 at 12:00pm
• Dresses may be strapless (if they fit properly) or include spaghetti straps. Excessive cleavage is not allowed.
• Dresses may be backless, as long as they are not cut below the naval.
• 2-piece dresses MUST overlap at the waist: meaning top MUST overlap with skirt waistband.
• Midriffs should NOT be exposed. This includes both front and side.
• Dresses/Outfit may not have a slit that exceeds mid-thigh. This is fingertip length.
• Undergarments should not be visible. See-through apparel is not permitted.
*** Dress/outfit length must be mid-thigh (approximately 5″ inches above the middle of the knee in both the front and the back).
Men, you are expected to wear semi-formal attire. Semi-formal attire may be classified as a dress suit, a dress shirt, slacks or khaki pants and dress shoes. Shirts, ties and/or bow tie must be worn at all times and not removed during the dance. Jeans and shorts are not permitted. Pants should fit properly on the hip and not sag below the waistline. Athletic shoes/sneakers or work boots will not be permitted.
If you are bringing a date from another school, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to notify him/her of the dress code. These criteria will be strictly adhered to this year. If you have questions concerning your dress, it is your responsibility to seek prior approval from administration.
Students dressed inappropriately will be turned away at the door. The principal /designee’s decision is FINAL. NO REFUNDS.