- Juniors & Seniors interested in military service after graduation- the ASVAB test will be offered on November 22nd. Sign up in Guidance.
- The Menendez Volleyball team will be holding its first Powder BUFF event, which is a Junior vs Senior boys volleyball game. It will be held in the gym October 30th at 6:30 pm, free admission. Make sure to come support!
- Boo Bags are now on sale during all lunches until October 30th. They are Halloween themed candy grams that will be delivered on the 31st. Support National Art Honor Society by sending your friends a treat. Boo Bags are only $1.00 each.
- Drama Club meets after school Today & Wednesday for approximately one hour. All meetings are in the Cafeteria unless otherwise announced. New members are welcome & encouraged. Please be sure to arrange a ride home.
- ALC would like to ask all students, school wide, to participate in BINGO! To play BINGO it will involve a BINGO card and pictures. Anyone wanting to participate please grab your BINGO sheet from Mrs. Waldrop. There are prizes to be won.
- The RUFF Club will meet this Wednesday after school in room 770. Please make sure that you have a ride home.
- Model United Nations will meet Tuesday from 5-7 pm in the Media Center. Please see Ms. Reed in room 855 if you have any questions.
- Elections for seats on the PMHS Student Council will be held during lunch hours on Tuesday, November 5th in the Cafeteria. There are only two contested races, the Sophomore class & the Junior class. There will be four voting booths, two at which sophomores can vote & two at which juniors may vote.
- Anyone interested in joining the School Spirit Club, there will be a meeting on Thursday Oct. 31st at 8:30 in room 999.